Parme Trans OÜ undertakes to protect the privacy and safety of the data of our customers and visitors of the website https://parmetrans.ee.
The website https://parmetrans.ee processes, publishes, stores and uses your personal information safely, honestly and legally under EU and international law.
Personal Data Collection
Parme Trans OÜ may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- information on the use of this website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of a visit, page views, website navigation paths, time and date of a visit, other statistics. We can also use the third-party services (for example: Yandex.Metrika) for collecting, tracking and analyzing data;
- any other information that you share with to https://parmetrans.ee.
Other Data Collection
Use of Personal Information
Parme Trans OÜ may use your personal information to:
- manage this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- provide access and opportunity to use the website services;
- send you notifications by e-mail that you requested;
- work with inquiries, feedback and complaints submitted by you, about you or in connection with the service;
Through the e-mail address you provide, we may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we find interesting for you.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are loaded on your computer or mobile device by the websites that you visit. At each subsequent visit, these files are sent back to the website recognizing them. Cookies operate as the memory of a particular home page, by allowing to identify you during the follow-up visits and restore your settings, making the website more user-friendly. For more information on cookies, and how to manage or delete them, see http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/managing-cookies.
Essential cookies – These are the cookies that are essential for https://parmetrans.ee to perform basic functions. These include those required to translate website content to user preferred language and store cookie preferences.
Analytics cookies – These are set by trusted third party networks (e.g. Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrika and etc.) to track details such as the number of unique visitors, and page views to help improve the user experience.
- what content language is preferred by a user;
- when did the last action on the site take place;
_icl_current_language – Used to determine user’s language during AJAX requests (i.e. quote submissions, etc.).
wpml_referer_url – Used to determine previously visited page url.
cck_cookie_settings – Used to remember user’s cookie preferences.
_ym_metrika_enabled – Checks whether other Yandex.Metrica cookies are installed correctly.
_ym_isad – Determines whether a user has ad blockers.
_ym_uid – Used for identifying site users.
_ym_d – Saves the date of the user’s first site session.
yabs-sid – Session ID.
_ym_debug – Indicates that debug mode is active.
_ym_mp2_substs – Used for Target Call.
_ym_visorc_* – Allows Session Replay to function correctly.
_ym_hostIndex – Limits the number of requests.
_ym_mp2_track – Used for Target Call.
i, yandexuid, yuidss – Used for identifying site users.
ymex – Stores auxiliary information for Yandex.Metrica performance: ID creation time and their alternative values.
usst – Stores auxiliary information for syncing site user IDs between different Yandex domains.
More information can be found here: https://yandex.ru/support/metrica/general/cookie-usage.html
How to Disable Cookies?
Cookies can be disabled or deleted at will. For details, see: www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies on your computer, and you can also configure most browsers to block cookies from being stored. But in this case, you have to manually make all the website settings each time and it is also possible that some services and functions will not work.
Yandex.Metrika cookies can also be disabled via opt-out addon: https://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/opt-out.html
Disclosure of Information
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with the current or upcoming legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to other individuals in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
Controller: Parme Trans OÜ, reg. no. 10193856
Legal address: Madara tn 31, Tallinn, Harjumaa, 10613
Legal background: Parme Trans OÜ legitimate interests