Parme Trans was founded in 1997 on the basis of the transport and logistics structure named Meoni Parsek AS and immediately became a member of the Estonian Organization of International Carriers (ERAA).
In 1998 we were accepted to the Estonian Camber of Commerce and Industry due to our accurate coordination of transport and reducing delivery times.
The rolling stock of Parme Trans is constantly updated. The age of our trucks does not exceed 3 years. All trucks are equipped with most modern navigation equipment and satellite tracking system enabling to determine the location of a truck with up to 1 meter accuracy as well as communication means.
We got the opportunity to launch cabotage transportation within the EU countries and between EU ports in May 2009 after Estonia joined the European Union. This event resulted in disappearance of CEMT permit.
We were accepted to the Estonian Camber of Commerce and Industry in 1998 due to our accurate coordination of transport and reducing delivery times.
How were we awarded with ISO 9001:2008 and 14001:2004 quality certificates?
- 2006 Parme Trans successfully completes the certification process of quality management system ISO 9001:2000
- 2009 Parme Trans successfully complete ISO 9001:2008 certification conducted by the internationally known company Lloyds Register Quality Assurance (LRQA).
- 2011 Completion of certification process for compliance with ISO 14001:2004 requirements.
- 2016 Transportation company Parme Trans becomes one of the few companies dealing with international transportation and constantly verifies high quality of its services by completing certification under the world-famous quality management system ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- 2017 Completion of certification process for compliance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
Policy of Parme Trans quality and environmental management system
Parme Trans quality and environmental policy is aimed at offering international transportation services that meet the requirements, needs and expectations of the client, which in turn indicates the company’s reliability as a long-term and permanent partner.
Parme Trans quality and environmental management system complies with the international standards of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, which ensures the company’s competitiveness and economic well – being, both in the short and long term.
- The team of Parme Trans is aware and guided by the quality system requirements in their daily activities.
- Only a satisfied client is a client of our company today and tomorrow. We fulfill the client’s orders professionally, for which the client agrees to pay the corresponding service fee.
- We do not differentiate important and less important clients – the service we offer will not change. This ensures the growth of the company’s clients.
- Parme Trans carefully monitors the performance of the services with the utmost precision from the start to finish, prevents and solves any problems that may arise, as one dissatisfied client results in the loss of ten clients.
- In terms of environmental sustainability, Parme Trans only uses vehicles that meet the most stringent requirements. The vehicles are inspected and maintained on a planned basis. The company immediately reacts to the changes in legislative acts.
- All Parme Trans employees are professionally trained. The company contributes to various trainings to maintain and increase the qualification level of its employees.
Member of the Board
Accreditation by Home Office of Great Britain
In December 2009, Parme Trans received a certificate from the Ministry of Interior of Great Britain. The document proves that the company fully complies with all the standards and requirements imposed on transportation enterprises operating in the territory of the United Kingdom. We since confirm our Home Office accreditation each year.
Parme Trans also develop its own unique check-list system. The system prevents any attempts by migrants to illegally cross the English border, and also increases the level of cargo transportation safety.